Sheila Jo Hendricks Hode works with Harrison Davis on specific projects related to asbestos claims. She has extensive experience in the areas of products liability, personal injury, toxic and mass tort litigation. She has concentrated her practice in large, complex cases involving asbestos litigation and pharmaceutical litigation. In addition to her involvement in complex litigation, Shelia has experience in qualitative research and information and resource management.
Sheila is admitted to practice before the state courts of Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas, and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Sheila received her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi in 1991, graduating magna cum laude. In 1994, Sheila graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law. As a law student, she became a member of the Phi Kappa Phi honor society.
- Mississippi, 1995
- Alabama, 1994
- Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1995
University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- J.D. summa cum laude – 1994
University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS, USA
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1991
- Major: Print Journalism
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Communications
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Mississippi Trail Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association
- Abner V. McCall American Inns of Court