A Law Firm Ready, Willing, & Able To Take On The Fight
Ability To Assume The Risk:
- Generally speaking, if a law firm doesn’t win or negotiate a favorable settlement, that firm doesn’t get compensated. That’s a financial risk most firms can’t take.
Sufficient War Chest To Fund The Litigation:
- There are significant costs involved in litigating personal injury cases. Most plaintiffs (and many lawyers) don’t have the liquid funds to front the costs of hiring experts, filing briefs and standing up to corporate defendants with endless resources.
- Harrison Davis has a large, fully trained, permanent staff that give us the muscle to handle every case that comes through our door.
Skilled Trial Lawyers:
- These types of cases tend to be extremely complicated, requiring millions of pages of documents be reviewed and hundreds of exhibits prepared. Only an experienced trial attorney can competently present all of this material in a way that enhances the plaintiffs’ opportunity for success.
Highly Qualified Experts:
- The outcome of a large plaintiff case is highly dependent on the competence of a party’s expert witnesses. At Harrison Davis, we have represented thousands of individuals in several key areas and have a vast network of qualified experts that we can immediately tap to help bolster our clients’ cases.