A Law Firm Ready, Willing, & Able To Take On The Fight
• Ability To Assume The Risk: Generally speaking, if a law firm doesn’t win or negotiate a favorable settlement, that firm doesn’t get compensated. That’s a financial risk most firms can’t take.
• Sufficient War Chest To Fund The Litigation: There are significant costs involved in litigating personal injury cases. Most plaintiffs (and many lawyers) don’t have the liquid funds to front the costs of hiring experts, filing briefs and standing up to corporate defendants with endless resources.
• Staffing: Harrison Davis has a large, fully trained, permanent staff that give us the muscle to handle every case that comes through our door.
• Skilled Trial Lawyers: These types of cases tend to be extremely complicated, requiring millions of pages of documents be reviewed and hundreds of exhibits prepared. Only an experienced trial attorney can competently present all of this material in a way that enhances the plaintiffs’ opportunity for success.
• Highly Qualified Experts: The outcome of a large plaintiff case is highly dependent on the competence of a party’s expert witnesses. At Harrison Davis, we have represented thousands of individuals in several key areas and have a vast network of qualified experts that we can immediately tap to help bolster our clients’ cases.
This Is Who We Are
Highly skilled, experienced trial attorneys trusted by clients, judges, co-counsel, and referring attorneys alike.
A group of attorneys dedicated to spending real face time with the real individuals who choose us to represent them when real consequences are on the line.
A law firm sufficiently capitalized to fund even the largest litigation matters, with its own private jet that gets our attorneys where they need to be without the delays occasioned by commercial air travel.
Most importantly, Harrison Davis is a law firm founded on integrity, and our commitment to our clients and helping them fight for the justice they deserve.
Maximized Results | Key Numbers
(Does not include mass tort)
The results and key numbers data above is current as of December 2019.