A Law Firm Ready, Willing, & Able To Take On The Fight
• Ability To Assume The Risk: Generally speaking, if a law firm doesn’t win a high-stakes litigation matter on behalf of the plaintiff (or negotiate a favorable settlement), that firm doesn’t get compensated for its work. With these large and impactful cases, that means a firm could spend years and years on a matter, only to never recover a dime. That’s a risk most firms can’t take. Harrison Davis, on the other hand, has built up staffing and financial resources that we can take these risks without worrying that one weak case or questionable decision from a judge will hurt our law firm.
• Sufficient War Chest To Fund The Litigation: There are significant costs involved in litigating personal injury cases. It costs money to hire experts, file briefs, and to engage in the constant battle that is waged by corporate defendants with seemingly endless financial resources. Most plaintiffs (and many lawyers) don’t have the liquid funds that will allow them to front those costs prior to recovery. Harrison Davis does. We are willing to assume the risk that we won’t be reimbursed unless and until our clients reach financial justice.
• Staffing: These cases must also be staffed with a sufficient number of experienced professionals. Harrison Davis has a large, fully trained, permanent staff that can handle every case that comes through our door.
• Skilled Trial Lawyers: In the event these cases go to trial, they tend to be extremely complicated. Documentary evidence often includes the review of millions of pages of documents and preparation of trial exhibits in the hundreds. Only an experienced trial attorney can competently present all of this material in a way that enhances the plaintiffs’ opportunity for success. Every one of the Harrison Davis attorneys meets that description.
• Highly Qualified Experts: As anyone who has ever tried a large plaintiff case knows the outcome is highly dependent on the competence of a party’s expert witnesses. At Harrison Davis, we have represented thousands of individuals in several key areas: product defect, defective medical devices, defective medical drugs, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, wildfire disputes, mass fire & explosion, asbestos, and complex commercial litigation (just to name a few). As such, we have a network of qualified experts that we can immediately tap to help bolster our clients’ chances of success.
This Is Who We Are
Highly skilled, experienced trial attorneys trusted by clients, judges, co-counsel, and referring attorneys alike.
Sufficiently capitalized to fund even the largest litigation matters.
A law firm with its own private jet that gets our attorneys where they need to be without the delays occasioned by commercial air travel.
A group of attorneys dedicated to spending real face time with the real individuals who choose us to represent them.
Most importantly, Harrison Davis is a law firm founded on integrity, and our commitment to our clients.
Maximized Results | Key Numbers
(Does not include mass tort)
The results and key numbers data above is current as of December 2019.