Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA), employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. Unfortunately, some employers circumvent safety rules and industrial accidents still happen all too often.
For example, in 2006, the rate of fatal work injuries was 3.9 fatalities per 100,000 employees, according to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s statistics, and many, many more serious injuries resulting from industrial accidents.
If you have been injured in an industrial accident, or if you lost a loved one in an industrial accident, it is important to seek counsel from attorneys who are knowledgeable in this complex type of civil law.
The experienced Texas industrial accident lawyers at Harrison Davis Steakley Morrison Jones, P.C., have handled numerous accident cases over the last few decades. With more than 30 years of experience and the financial resources to fully investigate and pursue your claim, Harrison Davis Trial Lawyers have the expertise and the skills necessary to take on these difficult and lengthy suits on your behalf.
Experienced and Resourceful Texas Industrial Accident Lawyers
Harrison Davis Trial Lawyers have extensive experience handling industrial accident claims throughout Texas, including the areas in and around Beaumont, Dallas, Waco, Irving, Ft. Worth and Austin. Our personal injury team can represent you in all types of industrial accident or wrongful death claims, including those arising from the following types of industrial accidents:
- Falls from high places – including falls due to defective railing or because of the failure to provide a safety rail
- Electrocution – including electrocution from faulty wiring
- Machine accidents – including punch presses, assembly lines, drill presses and other accidents from heavy machinery
- Power tool accident – including injury or death from defective power tools
- Exposure or contact with toxic substances – including toxic chemicals in industrial cleaners and machine cleaners
- Hazardous waste material accidents
- Being struck by industrial vehicle
- Exposure to radiation
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Caught between moving objects
- Conveyor belt injury
- OSHA violations
Contact An Experienced Industrial Accident Lawyer
Call us at 254-633-2813 (Waco office) or 409-753-0000 (Beaumont office), or contact us online, to arrange a free consultation and receive the answers you need and address all other questions that you may have.