Waco Car Accident Attorneys

Do Not Trust Insurance Companies

After a car crash, insurance claims adjusters or other insurance carrier representatives will often pretend to befriend you and tell you they are looking out for your best interest. They may come to your home or work and try to get you to sign a release, and state that doing so is your best option. However, the claims adjuster's goal, and what he or she is being paid to do, is to pay you as little as possible for your claim or avoid paying you anything at all.

A Firm Dedicated To Protecting Your Interests

Do not sign a release or anything else presented to you by the insurance company until you have spoken with the experienced injury law advocates at Harrison Davis Steakley Morrison Jones, P.C. Signing documents without having an attorney review them may prevent you from receiving the full compensation and benefits you are entitled to after an accident. We work for you, not an insurance company and our goal is to make sure you get the maximum benefits and compensation for your injuries or loss.

To put you on even footing with insurance companies and the adjusters they send, our Waco-based law firm utilizes the services of private investigator, John Bays. As a former claims adjuster who spent more than 20 years working for insurance companies, he understands how insurance carriers work and how they will try to convince you that you should sign a release and are better off without a lawyer.

Causes And Statistics For Car Accidents

Our lawyers have extensive experience taking on complex personal injury and wrongful death claims involving car accidents that were the result of:

According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), these and other related causes led to more than 230,000 people being injured and more than 3,000 people being killed in motor vehicle accidents in Texas as recently as 2012. These figures are in line with historical averages, and highlight the prevalence of car accidents on Texas roadways.

Contact Us

Schedule a free consultation by calling 866-539-2648 or 254-633-2813.