HDSM Trial Lawyers - Justice for You
When a loved one has died as a result of someone else’s conduct, certain family members have the right to recover damages from the responsible party. This is commonly referred to as a wrongful death claim.
Located in Waco, Harrison Davis Steakley Morrison, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm. We assist clients throughout central Texas, including Waco, Dallas, Austin, Irving and Ft. Worth, as well as throughout the country, recover compensation in wrongful death claims.
HDSM Trial Lawyers is a result-oriented law firm (please visit the Our Success Record page) with lawyers who have more than 30 years experience and an excellent staff, many of whom have been with us for more than 20 years (please visit the Attorneys and Staff page). Our attorneys and staff have been praised for their thorough investigation to uncover evidence to bolster your claim. Our goal is to maximize your compensation to protect your family and your future.
Our firm has the experience, the resources, and the expertise to handle wrongful death lawsuits involving litigation from the initial investigation, through trial and, if necessary, on appeal.
Experienced Texas Wrongful Death Attorneys
We have extensive experience handling wrongful death claims throughout the country, with many of our clients coming to us from central Texas. We handle all types of wrongful death cases, including claims arising from the following:
Motor Vehicle Accidents – including death resulting from ATV accidents, watercraft accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, truck accidents, automobile accidents, or railroad crossing accidents
- Product Liability - including death resulting from defective car parts or auto recalls
- Pharmaceutical Litigation – including victims killed by dangerous or defective drugs such as Trasylol®, Paxil, Digitek®, Vioxx, Methadone Deaths, Prempro ™, and Gadolinium (an MRI drug)
- Medical Devices – including families who lost a loved one because of a Kugel Mesh Patch or Medtronic product
- Industrial Accidents – including people killed by an explosion, dangerous or defective machinery or industrial equipment, or unsafe work conditions
- Toxic Torts – including death from lead paint poisoning, asbestos, Mesothelioma or silicone implants
- Premises Liability – including deaths resulting from construction accidents, swimming pool drowning, defective property or poorly maintained property
- Aviation Accidents – including deaths resulting from poorly maintained aircraft, pilot error or defective planes
Contact an Experienced Texas Accidental Death Lawyer
For additional information about wrongful death in Texas or the legal process for filing an accidental or wrongful death claim, or to discuss the facts of your particular claim with an experienced Texas personal injury attorney, please call us at (254) 761-3300 (from the Waco area) or toll free at 1-800-460-2756. If you prefer, you can fill out our case form and we will contact you. The consultation is free; the advice priceless.